Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Yoga Wednesdays Part:1

Hey guys! In efforts to motivate myself and stay true to my New Years Resolution and improve my yoga skills, I decided to start a new series where I'll be posting pictures (and possibly videos later on) of my yoga practice every single Wednesday!
 
I've always wanted to use my tripod and film myself throughout my practice in different locations, so here we go! I love being able to watch, review and make mental notes of where I need improvement. Trust me, there's a lot of room for that.
 
I'm SO inflexible in my legs, like embarrassingly inflexible...so I'll be focusing on hip opening poses and hamstring stretches this entire week!
 
It'll be fun and rewarding to watch the progression!
 

Child's Pose
 
Warrior One

Warrior Two

Reverse Warrior

Extended Side Angle Pose
 
Bound Side Angle Pose

Crow
 
Lotus
 
Much Love Guys!
 

8 comments:

  1. nice butt! ;-b

    yeah, granny cougar notices the butt first. flexibility and strength will come in time. and it's good exercise. the body was meant to move.

    love ya back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha you may very well be the FIRST person to EVER compliment my tush. I have the worlds flattest ass. My friends called me 'flat butt' in middle school. Ugh I just hate doing squats but I want a PHAT ASS! I hope my cheeks grow three sizes larger (just like the Grinch's heart), by the end of the year.

      Do you do yoga too?

      Love you too GC!

      Delete
    2. I have tried yoga and liked it. right now I lift weights. I have a fat ass, so can I give you 1/2 of mine to pump (clap) you up?

      Delete
    3. I will gladly take some of the junk in your trunk

      Delete
  2. Awesome, good thing you're staying tue to your decisions & making those plans & ideas come true. Really inspiring, man. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dude!! I'm trying! Haha I got some exciting news I'll be sharing within the next few days :) I hope you're doing well!

      Delete
  3. you look awesome. ...looks like the acne crisis is over too. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joey! My skin has cleared up significantly and I pray it continues to heal!

      Delete