Monday, June 8, 2015

Spacemov and Chill

I discovered an epic website a few weeks ago that plays free HD movies!

The website is http://www.spacemov.com/

I watch the movies on my phone, just to be on the safe, and they play perfectly!

I've caught up on some movies that I've been wanting to see for awhile now! Here's a list of the movies in order from my favorite to least favorite:

Kingsman: The Secret Service (R)
Ex Machina (R)
Spy (R)
Interstellar (PG-13)
Mad Max: Fury Road (R)
Gone Girl (R)
Nightcrawler (R)
Lucy (R)
Cinderella (PG)
The Duff (PG-13)
Maleficent (PG)
Fifty Shades of Grey (R)

If you haven't seen Fifty Shades of Grey, don't bother. I read the book and I honestly don't know which one I hate more. How on Earth did that book get so famous? It's utter garbage.

Enjoy the website and let me know what movies you guys are checking out this Summer. I'm always down for some recommendations as long as it's not a horror movie. :)

I have the ultimate crush on Taron Egerton from Kingsman. He is looking so good in the shirtless scene.

Mmmm 

4 comments:

  1. It'll be shut down soon! Most of the pirate sites are. Enjoy while you can!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nooooooooo! I hope not, although you're probably right. Did you watch any movies on the site?

      Delete
  2. I've been watching movies on that site all weekend. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. go123movies

    Definitely consider that which you stated. Your favorite reason appeared to be at the internet the easiest thing to take into account of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while other people consider issues that they just do not understand about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest as neatly as outlined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal. Will likely be again to get more. Thank you


    ReplyDelete