Saturday, May 16, 2015

The Consciousness Series

For over a year now, I've been working on a group of drawings called the Consciousness Series. The series consists of a dozen pieces and I'll be revealing the series in about two weeks!! I've clocked hundreds of hours on these drawings (not including the brainstorming, planning, doodling, photo shoots etc.. that take place before the drawing begins).

My best friend Michelle is my muse and the collaborative project has been such a learning experience for me. From the costume changes, to learning how to operate a camera, to photographing, figuring out proper lighting, angles, face expressions, composition...I've been able to let my creative juices run wild!

Once everything is done, I'll make prints, post them to the blog and sell them on my website! :)

I'm not releasing anymore information about the series until I reveal it at the end of the month. But you know I love you guys, so here's a few of the photos from our shoots:
 


 
 

4 comments:

  1. she's naturally GORGEOUS! can't wait to see the results! smooches from granny cougar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more!! I'll forward that compliment to her :) Thanks GC!

      Delete
  2. She is absolutely beautiful, and the photos are GREAT! Can't wait for the big reveal!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jay! She's beautiful inside and out :)

      Ahhh I can't wait to show you guys!! I'll make a post as soon as everything is done. I hope you're doing well

      Delete